Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PLACES I'VE BEEN

TAOIST TEMPLE

I've been to many places in the country and I would like to share some of them.

This picture was taken when my family visited the Taoist Temple in Cebu, Philippines. It was drizzling so my daughter used the umbrella, while my second daughter was trying to catch
up with her.

I enjoyed taking the picture and I included the statue of the dragon. Its size was imposing and seems like guarding the temple from intruders and its looking down on us :). I feel like we are in another country, but this is just one part of the total temple.

The picture on the right shows the view from the temple, it presents the panoramic view of Cebu. those tall structures, I believe, are the buildings located in IT park and Ayala business park.

The Taoist Temple is a holy ground. Tourists are not allowed to talk loud. There are icons inside the temple and one can ask these holy figures for guidance regarding love, hopes and dreams. Just follow the guide posted outside the temple and you sure can get your questions answered.

The scenery around the temple is breathtaking and one can truly enjoy taking snapshots around the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment