Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back At Work!

I am back at work! Back in School!

After the long Christmas holidays extending up to the New Year, I am back at work. I work in a school that offers computer courses, business and engineering.

Today, I think most of the students are not yet bac
k from vacation or were not able to get a ride back from their provinces. Only half of the students are here and are more busy sharing holiday stories. The computer laboratory does not have a lot of students inside and are still busy sharing their stories with their classmates, some checking their mails and assignments. The Dean conducted a meeting in preparation for the activities this month of January 2011.
The activities include the "SINULOG" wherein we shall be attending the Holy Mass on the 8th, then get ready for the "Tagisan Ng Talino" on the 14th, then the National Youth Convention (NYC) on the 21st, followed by the Voice of the Youth (VOTY) on the 26th. In between would be the midterm examination.

After settling in the office, I checked my mails, inspected the building, check
ed the area for neatness. It is another year and I sure need to list all the activities, concerns, issues and happenings at work.

Working in school is a challenge and I hope that we will have one of the best years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment